The Adelphi Building, Covent Garden Riverside, 1-11 John Adam St, London WC2N 6HT
Complimentary glass of fizz when dining from the theatre menu.
Smith & Wollensky has been serving up what is without doubt the finest steak in America since it first opened its doors in New York in 1977. After winning the heart of the Big Apple, those award-winning steaks were soon to be found all across the States, from the windy city of Chicago to the hot sands of Miami Beach. ,
Smith & Wollensky is situated in the Grade II-listed Adelphi Building just off the Strand and offers a selection of signature USDA prime dry-aged steaks and premium seafood, alongside award-winning wines and classic cocktails.
Available Monday to Friday: 4pm – 6.30pm and 9.30pm – 10.30pm, and Saturday 4pm – 6.30pm. Choose 2 courses for £22 or 3 courses for £26 from the set menu below:
- Fillet of Beef Tartare – chipotle mayonnaise
- Wollensky’s Famous Spilt Pea Soup – bacon, chicken stock & croutons
- Mixed Garden Salad – house dressing Ham Hock Terrine
- Ultimate Pork Schnitzel – lemon & parsley with french fries or Russian salad
- Confit Duck Leg – watercress & orange salad
- Pan-Roasted Stone Bass Fillet – Fennel, pearl barley risotto & samphire
- Wollensky’s Butcher Burger – smoked bacon, cheddar & french fries
- Ice Cream or Sorbet – see your waiter for daily flavours
- Key Lime Pie – citrus twirl, lemon & meringue ice cream
- Baked New York Cheesecake – blueberry compote
HOW TO REDEEM
Simply show your TKTS or Official London Theatre ticket to the host on the day of dining. Reserve a table be calling 020 73216007.
Terms: Offer available with presentation of a valid Official London Theatre or TKTS ticket or confirmation email. Offer valid from until 31 August 2018. Offer is not valid during the month of December. Offer valid 2 days before or after the performance date on the ticket/confirmation. All prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%. Subject to Availability.