At Society of London Theatre, we are committed to making your theatre experience as accessible as possible. On this section of the site you can sign up to receive our Access London Theatre newsletter and brochure (available as print, Braille and downloadable MP3 format), find upcoming accessible performances and get information to help you plan your London Theatre visit.
There are a number of service providers and organisations that might be of interest to customers with access needs.
- TfL offers a range of accessible options to help you plan your journey
- accessinlondon.org – Published in 2003, Access in London is a comprehensive guide that includes useful information about accommodation, travel and access to major sites and places across the capital
- ndcs.org.uk National charity for deaf children and young people
- parkingforbluebadges.com Comprehensive parking and interactive bus information for Blue Badge disabled drivers travelling around London
- rnib.org.uk National charity for visually impaired people
- actiononhearingloss.org.uk National charity offering support to people with hearing loss
- shapearts.org.uk Disability-led arts organisation
- spit.org.uk National organisation for signed performances in theatre
- stagetext.org Captioning service provider
- theatresign.com Sign Language Interpreted performances provider
- tourismforall.org.uk Information on accessible accommodation, tourism advice and special offers on hotels
- vocaleyes.co.uk Audio description service provider