2019’s whooshing by and, somehow, we find ourselves in the month of April. But don’t worry, we’ve devised the perfect way of escaping those April showers: see some theatre!
With Easter approaching, there’s a healthy dollop of family theatre on the way, as well as star-studded revivals, searching political plays, dashing dancing, and variety in bucketloads. Oh, and did somebody mention the Olivier Awards 2019 with Mastercard?
Check out the exciting April theatre shows line-up below.
Our picks for April include:
- All My Sons – The Old Vic from 13 April
- Rosmersholm – Duke of York’s Theatre from 24 April
- Man Of La Mancha – London Coliseum from 26 April
- Scary Bikers – Trafalgar Studios from 2 April
- Intra Muros – Park Theatre from 3 April
- Captain Corelli’s Mandolin – Rose Theatre Kingston from 23 April
- Hell Yes I’m Tough Enough – Park Theatre from 24 April
- Rotterdam – Rose Theatre Kingston from 4 April
- Against The Stream – London Coliseum on 7 April
- Sisters Grimm – Inala – Peacock Theatre from 30 April
- Where Is Peter Rabbit? – Theatre Royal Haymarket from 3 April
- The Cat In The Hat – Rose Theatre Kingston from 10 April
- My First Ballet: Sleeping Beauty – Peacock Theatre from 6 April
You can find tickets for all of our picks, plus many more productions, through our London Theatre Tickets page.
And don’t forget to follow the Olivier Awards 2019 with Mastercard live on Sunday 7 April – find out how, here!