School’s out for summer!… and now there’s every chance you’re bored. Maybe you’re counting down the days to a rosy summer holiday, and are looking for a new show to pass the time. Or perhaps you’re looking for theatre al fresco – getting tanned AND being entertained at the same time. Whatever the case, you’re in the right place.
Here are some of the best new London shows you can see this August:
Our picks for August include:
- Horrible Histories: Barmy Britain – Part Four, playing at the Apollo Theatre
- Dinosaur World Live, playing at Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre
- David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny, playing at the Harold Pinter Theatre
- Little Shop Of Horrors, playing at Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre
- Swan Lake, playing at the London Coliseum
- Silk Road (How To Buy Drugs Online), playing at Trafalgar Studios 2
- Spiral and The Rise And Fall Of Little Voice, both playing at the Park Theatre
You can find tickets for all of our picks, plus many more productions, through our London Theatre Tickets page.