“Roses are red, violets are blue, we’re now into February, so here’s some theatre that’s new!” Yes, it’s THAT month – the month of love, the month of snow… and the month of forgetting how many days there are (2019 doesn’t divide by 4, right?!).
As with every February, there are fewer days than you think, but a spectacular number of new London shows opening. So, with that in mind, your new month’s going to need a little planning. Why not kick-start it in the best possible way by booking in trips to some of these fantastic new productions? Check ’em out below!
GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE:
To see this content you’ll need to allow us to set some additional cookies!
Update your cookie preferences here and enable ‘social and advertising cookies’
Our picks for February include:
- Waitress – at the Adelphi Theatre from 8 February
- Only Fools And Horses The Musical – at Theatre Royal Haymarket from 9 February
- Rip It Up – The 60s – at the Garrick Theatre from 7 February
- All About Eve – at the Noel Coward Theatre from 2 February
- The American Clock – at The Old Vic from 4 February
- The Price – at Wyndham’s Theatre from 5 February
- Cirque Éloize’s Hotel – at the Peacock Theatre from 20 February
- Admissions – at Trafalgar Studios from 28 February
- A Beautiful Noise – at the Lyric Theatre on 11 February
- The Jive Aces’ Big Beat Revue – at the Aldwych Theatre on 10 February
- Gently Down The Stream (from 13 February) and We’re Staying Right Here (from 26 February) – both at the Park Theatre
- Cyprus Avenue – at the Royal Court from 14 February
- Equus – at Theatre Royal Stratford East from 15 February
- Black Is The Color Of My Voice – at Trafalgar Studios from 5 February
- Akhnaten – at the London Coliseum from 11 February
- and don’t forget: it’s your last chance to book in our New Year Sale!
You can find tickets for all of our picks, plus many more productions, through our London Theatre Tickets page.