What do you get if you mix 20 inflatable unicorns, 10,000 cans of whipped cream and 30,000 bottles of Prosecco? The answer… 1,000 performances of Magic Mike Live! Today marks the 1,000th performance of Channing Tatum’s Magic Mike Live in London, and here are some incredible numbers behind the show.
More than 300,000 tickets have been sold, with 2,000 special women ‘appreciated’ during the show. The show has certainly been a favourite for hen nights, and has been enjoyed by 5,000 brides-to-be.
The onstage pool has had an incredible 7,000 litres of water, and the aerialists have travelled over 13 miles up and down in the shows. 120,000 red roses have been given away, and every night 24 pairs of branded MML underwear are worn.
This is the longest running and highest grossing show ever at the Hippodrome! It has received an Olivier Award nomination, 6 surprise appearances from Channing Tatum, and the following star-studded celebrity attendances:
- 1 x Academy Award winner (Lupita Nyong’o)
- 1 x Brit Award Nominee (Jessie Ware)
- 7 x Brit Award Winners (Jessie J, Ellie Goulding, Alexandra Burke, All Saintsx4)
- 2 x MOBO Winners (Beverly Knight, Alexandra Burke)
- 1 x Winner of X-Factors (Alexandra Burke)
- 2 x stars of Strictly Come Dancing (Katya Jones, AJ Pritchard)
- 2 x Loose Women (Brenda Edward, Linda Robson)
Every week it takes 115 people working on the West End production of MML including the cast, technical staff, creatives, production, marketing, press, box office and servers. Magic Mike Live opened in London at The Theatre at the Hippodrome Casino in November 2018 and the show continues to wow audiences.
Stop looking, start booking! Get your tickets now.