4 dishes for £26pp pre-theatre menu at inamo Covent Garden.
inamo fuses unique interactive technology & pan-Asian dining in stylish surroundings.
inamo shares state of the art interactive tables & ordering systems. Colour & draw directly on your table surface, play fun games such as pong & memory, order your meal, watch the chefs in action on chef-cam, even customise your table surfaces with your own images! The dining experience at inamo is unlike anywhere else in London or beyond, and the perfect entertainment for all the family!
None of this distracts from the high-quality food. Our Head Chef presents sharing dishes from across Japan, China, & Thailand. Sushi & sashimi house favourites include our iconic Dragon Roll & a striking Sashimi Platter. Feast on Asian tapas like Szechuan Chicken, Sizzling Black Pepper Beef, & Bang Bang Cauliflower. An extensive drinks menu is available including juices and delicious fruit based mocktails.
What’s on the menu?
(choose four dishes per guest)
- Korean BBQ ribs – tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce
- Bang bang cauliflower (v) – Cauliflower florets tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce
- Sweet potato and soba fries (v) – Japanese take on sweet potato fries, with a wasabi mayo dip
- Fried miso cashews (v) – caramelised cashews with crushed dried chilli and miso
- Shishito peppers (v) – scorched shishito peppers with olive oil and sea salt
- Korean chicken wings – hicken wings, glazed in tangy Korean BBQ sauce
- Spicy aubergine (v) – aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce
- Flamed edamame (v) – edamame flambéed in sake
- Seared salmon maki – seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese
- Red dragon roll (v) – red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado
- Summer roll – prawn, broccoli, mint, cucumber, and mixed leaves in rice paper, served with wasabi yuzu soy dressing
- Sweet and salty asian popcorn (v) – Inamo’s take on a household favourite.
- Spicy tuna gunkan – tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha
- Garden roll (v) – asparagus, avocado, mizuna and carrot roll
- Salmon tataki with lime marmalade – Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade
- Prawn crackers – crispy prawn crackers, with a sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Spicy salmon gunkan – spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha
- Chilled ponzu tofu (v) – tofu, mustard cress, ginger and ponzu dressing.
- Vegetable Singapore noodles (v) – a vegetarian take on this classic South-East Asian dish
- Vegetable gyoza (v) dumplings filled with tender vegetables
- Chilli tofu (v) – crispy tofu with mixed bell peppers and onion, glazed in Inamo
- chilli sauce
- Miso soup – traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu, served in a bowl to sip from
- Veg miso soup (v) – a vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu
- Rice (v) – steamed rice served simply
HOW TO REDEEM
Offer can be redeemed upon presentation of a TKTS or Official London Theatre ticket. Please call 020 7484 0500 to book a table.
Terms: Equates to over 25% discount on a la carte menu prices. Featuring chef’s selection of Inamo’s signature dishes from our brand new menu. Dishes subject to change.
Available at inamo Covent Garden:
- Daily 12:00 to 22:30
Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings. Menu is subject to change. An optional 12.5% service charge on the £26 purchase price will be added to your bill. Valid until 30 November 2019.