Sadler’s Wells Sampled is a chance for dance fans and newcomers alike to enjoy a diverse range of styles from some of the world’s finest dancers at a specially reduced price.
A regular fixture at Sadler’s Wells since 2007, Sampled features a wide variety of dance, from classical ballet to hip hop, contemporary and tango, alongside workshops and events taking place throughout the building.
Shows in this edition of Sadler’s Wells Sampled include:
- Company Wayne McGregor – Outlier; Choreographed by Wayne McGregor
- Tango duets danced by Julia Hiriart Urruty and Claudio González
- Connor Scott – winner of BBC Young Dancer 2015, Solo, Get Up
- Vidya Patel – finalist of BBC Young Dancer 2015 Duet, Khoj –The Search
- The 7 Fingers – extract from TRIPTYQUE, Nocturnes choreographed by Marcos Morau
- Northern Ballet – Act 1, Countryside pas de deux from 1984, choreographed by Jonathan Watkins
- The Ruggeds – world champion b-boy crew, Adrenaline
Find out more about the rich variety of West End shows on offer in Theatreland.