It’s that time of the week again where we put your stagey knowledge to test! In this week’s theatre quiz, you will need to unscramble each word to find the song that matches the show.
And then, to make things extra tricky, you need to take the first letter of every answer and unscramble it to make a secret phrase. Once you’re finished, scroll all the way to the bottom and see how many you got correct. Give it a go and let us know how you did!
- & Juliet: doyevbery
- The Book Of Mormon: yto wo btw
- Dear Evan Hansen: cerinsemy, le
- Everybody’s Talking About Jamie: thipsolgt
- Mamma Mia!: yorfe uth cim tuk nahos
- Matilda The Musical: nilerlvog editrnch
- Six: ve-siwex
- Wicked: at rot limt ghin
- Hairspray: a het ebla cis helrn
- Les Misérables: sasmof et her othue
- Hamilton: peshlels
- The Phantom Of The Opera: culen am ogfis
- Two By Two
- Sincerely, Me
- Thank You For The Music
- Revolting Children
- I’m Not That Girl
- I Can Hear The Bells
- Master Of The House
- Angel Of Music
Secret phrase: I miss theatre
Enjoyed the quiz and want some more stagey fun? Check out our other quiz rounds here.