This week’s round is animal-themed! So grab the nearest pet as a lucky mascot and settle down to see how many right answers you can get!
1. What is the name of the main horse in War Horse?
2. What is the tribe of cats in Cats called?
3. What story is Honk! the musical based on?
4. What kind of animal is Rafiki?
5. What two famous actors headed the bill of Cat On A Hot Tin Roof at the Apollo in 2017?
6. What is Elle’s dog called in Legally BlondeThe Musical?
7. What kind of animal is Doctor Dillamond in Wicked?
8. What two animals are being argued about in the opening song of Fiddler On The Roof?
9. What musical with an animal in its title won the Olivier Award for Best New Musical in 2017?
10. Finish the famous Shakespeare stage direction with an animal: “Exit, pursued by a ____”
2. The Jellicles
3. The Ugly Duckling
4. A mandrill
5. Sienna Miller & Jack O’Connell
7. A goat
8. A horse & a mule
9. Groundhog day