Welcome to round 3 of your weekly theatre quiz!
This week we’ve got London theatre by numbers. Of course, we quality check every single round here with the Official London Theatre team and this one was particularly hard, even for the biggest theatre fans.
Every single answer is a number, so get your thinking hats on and get ready to quiz!
1. How many musicals has Andrew Lloyd Webber composed?
2. How many letters are there in supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?
3. What two numbers finish the lyric: Well Ali Baba had them ___ thieves, Scheherezad-ie had ___ tales
4. What number is Jean Valjean also known as?
5. How old will the longest running play in the world, The Mousetrap, turn on its birthday on 25th November this year?
6. According to the song, how many colours are there in Joseph’s coat?
7. In 2012, Matilda actor Eleanor Worthington-Cox became the youngest person to win an Olivier Award, how old was she?
8. How many daughters does Tevye have in Fiddler On The Roof?
9. How many planes land on The Rock in Come From Away
10. In 2017, Harry Potter And The Cursed Child won the most Oliviers in history, but how many did it win?
Scroll down for answers!
1. 21 musicals
2. 34 letters
3. 40 thieves and 1000 tales
5. 69 years old
6. 29 colours
7. 10 years old
8. 5 daughters
9. 38 planes
10. 9 Oliviers