If you’re looking to fill your summer days with theatre, you’ve come to the right place, as Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre has announced casting for their upcoming production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
Performing this Shakespearian classic will be:
- Amber James (Hippolyta/Titania)
- Kieran Hill (Theseus/Oberon)
- Susan Wokoma (Bottom)
- Myra McFadyen (Puck)
- Remy Beasley (Helena)
- Gabrielle Brooks (Hermia)
- Michael Elcock (Lysander)
- Pierro Niel-Mee (Demetrius)
- Liz Crowther (Starveling)
- Joshua Miles (Flute)
- Lee Mengo (Snout)
- Tomi Ogbaro (Snug)
- Gareth Snook (Quince/Egeus)
- Matthew James Hinchliffe, Mei Mac, Simon Oskarsson, Yana Penrose and Emily Rose-Salter (Fairies)
Directed by Dominic Hill, who’s the Artistic Director of Citizen’s Theatre, Glasgow, this production of Midsummer Night’s Dream will be told through live music, playful adventure and physical invention. You’ll see the lovers’ world transformed into a place of magic, laughter and healing, as we journey into the woods and see magic, mischief and love come to life.
This production is part of the Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre summer season, which also includes
- Our Town (16 May – 8 June)
- Hansel and Gretel opera (14 – 22 June)
- Evita (2 August – 21 September)
- Jesus Christ Superstar (at the Barbican Theatre, 4 July – 24 August)
Midsummer Night’s Dream is on between 28 June – 27 July. So pack your picnic blanket for this Shakespeare classic, and get your tickets right here on Official London Theatre.