Q. What is Get Into London Theatre?
A. Get Into London Theatre is an annual ticket promotion which offers discount tickets for top London shows for performances in January and February. Since its launch in 2002, it has firmly established its place on the London theatre calendar and gets bigger and better every year! This year, the promotion is known at London Theatre’s New Year Sale.
Q. When does the promotion go on sale?
A. Mastercard cardholders can secure seats early through Priceless.com. For Partnership Card customers, the presale booking window begins at 10am on Tuesday 21 November. For all other types of Mastercard, the presale booking window begins at 10am on Friday 24 November before general on sale on Tuesday 5 December.
Q. How do I book?
A. All tickets must be booked online via OfficialLondonTheatre.com/new-year-sale/ or via See Tickets on 0115 896 0078, unless booking during the Priceless Presale period. This offer cannot be booked at theatre box offices.
Q. How do I book a wheelchair space, or other accessible tickets?
A. Patrons with access requirements will need to book directly with the theatre box office. Find more information and full contact details here.
This year, customers with access needs will be able to submit ticket requests a day prior to the public sale, and will be contacted directly by the theatre when booking opens on Tuesday 5 December. Ticket request forms will be live at 10am on Monday 4 December.
Q. What performances are tickets valid for?
A. You can buy tickets for performances from 1 January to 9 February 2018, subject to availability. If you cannot find your preferred performance via the New Year Sale, full price tickets are available via Official London Theatre.
Q. How much do tickets cost?
A. Tickets cost £10, £20, £30, or £40, depending on the show. Not every show offers tickets at every price point, or for every performance.
Q. Can I pay with Theatre Tokens?
A. Yes! To redeem them, please call our helpline number 0115 896 0078.
Q. How much will I pay in booking and postage fees?
A. Nothing! There are absolutely no fees to pay on New Year Sale tickets so the price you see is the price you pay.
Q. I have a problem with my booking. Who do I contact?
A. Please contact See Tickets on 0115 896 0078 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your booking details, including reference number, to hand if possible.
• A limit of 8 tickets per transaction applies but a customer can book for multiple shows
• The offer does not apply to tickets already booked and cannot be used in conjunction with any other deal
• Tickets are subject to availability for specific performances and not all shows offer tickets at all price points
• New Year Sale tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged; however Ticket Insurance can be purchased at an additional cost
• Shows may change throughout the promotion – some will sell out and new shows can join at any point
• Some shows do sell out quickly, so we recommend having a few shows in mind before you book, and to be flexible with your dates where possible