Please see the below information regarding COVID Certification at Delfont Mackintosh venues:
As capacity restrictions are lifted, we ask that all audience members bring with them proof of double-vaccination, a recent negative lateral flow test or natural immunity.
Doing so is simple and can be done via one of the following ways:
- proof of full vaccination should you have received both doses at least 14 days prior to your performance time. You can present this certification via the NHS COVID Pass within the NHS App, or internationally recognised equivalent. If you do not have a smart phone, please click here for details of how to request an NHS COVID Pass letter.
- present proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test via the NHS COVID App, or a text message or email from the NHS Test and Trace. This test must be taken within 48 hours of your performance time; or
- should you have natural immunity based on a positive PCR test taken within 180 days of the performance, please present this proof via the NHS COVID Pass within the NHS App.
Please note that this only applies to audience members aged 18 and over. Attendees under the age of 18 will be asked for verbal confirmation (by them or by a parent or guardian on their behalf) that they have not received a positive test for COVID-19 and are not displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
As a courtesy to each other and to help us provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone, please:
- Wear a face covering out of consideration for those around you.
- Do not come to the theatre if you feel unwell, have any coronavirus symptoms or have been told to self-isolate. Email our customer service team and we’ll do everything we can to exchange your tickets.
- Use the hand-sanitiser available at the theatre.
- Be mindful of others and their space, where possible, particularly when moving around the theatre.
- Only bring one small bag that can be stored under your seat, as our cloakrooms are not currently available. To store larger items, please contact Stasher.com before you arrive.
For everyone’s safety and security, we:
- Deliver an enhanced level of cleaning throughout our theatres.
- Provide 100% fresh air through our ventilation system.
- Carry out contact-free security checks.
- Cannot accept cast gifts or arrange opportunities for cast autographs or photos.