What is Official London Theatre’s New Year Sale?
Our New Year Sale encourages people to get into London theatre with discount tickets for top London shows for performances in January and February. Since its launch in 2002, it has firmly established its place on the London theatre calendar and gets bigger and better every year!
When does the promotion go on sale?
General booking opens at 10am on Tuesday 4 December. John Lewis & Waitrose Partnership Card customers can secure seats early from 10am on Tuesday 20 November. Mastercard cardholders can also book early from 10am on Friday 23 November before the general sale. All cardholders must be registered on Priceless.com to access the priority booking periods.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets cost £10, £20, £30, or £40, depending on the show. Not every show offers tickets at every price point, or for every performance. There are no booking fees to pay.
What performances are tickets valid for?
You can buy tickets for selected performances from 1 January to 15 February 2019, subject to availability. If you cannot find your preferred performance via the New Year Sale, full price tickets are available via our London Theatre Tickets page.
How do I book?
All tickets must be booked online via the New Year Sale page or via See Tickets on 0115 896 0078, unless booking during the Priceless Presale period. The New Year Sale cannot be booked at theatre box offices.
Making an Access booking?
All accessible performances are highlighted when you book online. To book by phone please check the show listing. If you are, or are booking for, a theatregoer with access needs, you can contact us on Monday 3 December, the day before general on-sale, outlining your access requirements. You will then be contacted by the box office on Tuesday 4 December to arrange your tickets. Full details will be listed on the website.
Can I pay with Theatre Tokens?
Yes. To redeem them, please call our helpline number 0115 896 0078.
How much will I pay in booking and postage fees?
Nothing! There are absolutely no fees to pay on New Year Sale tickets so the price you see is the price you pay.
I have a problem with my booking. Who do I contact?
Please contact See Tickets on 0115 896 0078 or email@example.com
Please have your booking details, including reference number, to hand if possible.
- A limit of 8 tickets per transaction applies, but a customer can book for multiple shows.
- The offer does not apply to tickets already booked and cannot be used in conjunction with any other deal.
- Tickets are subject to availability for specific performances and not all shows offer tickets at all price points.
- New Year Sale tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged; however Ticket Insurance can be purchased at an additional cost.
- Shows may change throughout the promotion – some will sell out and new shows can join at any point.
- Some shows do sell out quickly, so we recommend having a few shows in mind before you book, and to be flexible with your dates where possible.