Get a 2 course set menu for £12.95 at Smollensky’s Bar and Grill on The Strand.
Located on the Strand, close to Trafalgar Square and the West End Theatres, a London institution for over 20 years, Smollensky’s is a vibrant and popular restaurant and bar venue that is perfect for a celebration or a bite to eat before/after catching a show. Serving a refined selection of American and international dishes. The family-friendly restaurant allows children (under 18 years old) until 9pm.
Choose a 2 course set menu for £12.95pp from the menu below. You can also upgrade to a bottomless prosecco for an extra £15pp on top.
- Buttermilk chicken strips – chipotle mayonnaise
- Mac ‘n’ cheese bites (v) – with garlic mayonnaise
- quesadilla (v) – roasted peppers, three bean chilli, mozzarella with ranch dressing and pineapple salsa
- Corn lollopops (v, n) – rolled in crushed pistachio nuts
- Spicy tortillas (v) – mozzarella cheese, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, jalapeños and coriander
- Mac ‘n’ cheese (v) – roasted squash and leeks in a creamy cheese sauce with toasted pumpkin seeds, crispy shallots and salad
- The Jack burger – beef patty, red onion chutney, relish, Monterey Jack cheese, lettuce and tomato, toasted bun and skin-on fries
- Caesar salad – Cos lettuce, red chicory, creamy garlic dressing, parmesan cheese, pinzatelli bread sticks and white anchovies (Add grilled chicken £3.50)
- Chilli con carne – spicy beef and bean chilli, rice, guacamole, sour cream, tomato salsa and spicy tortilla chips
- 6oz Ribeye steak (supplement £5) – with an iceberg lettuce wedge, buttermilk ranch dressing, skin-on fries and a pickle
HOW TO REDEEM
Simply show your TKTS or Official London Theatre ticket before dining. You can book a table stating it is a TKTS / Official London Theatre booking by calling 020 7497 2101 (please do bring your ticket on the day).
(v) = suitable for vegetarians, (ve) = vegan, (gf) = gluten free, (df) = dairy free, (n) = contains nuts
Terms: Set menu offer is available 12-7pm when dining in the restaurant. Bottomless prosecco upgrade offer is an extra charge of £15pp on top of the set menu charge – only available from Monday to Friday from 5pm to 7pm and Sunday from 12pm to 2pm and from 5pm to 7pm. Offer not available throughout December. A 12.5% optional service charge will be added to the final bill. Children aged under 18 must leave by 9pm due to licensing restrictions. Not valid in conjunction with any other offers. Subject to availability. You need to show your TKTS or Official London Theatre tickets in order to get the offer. (v) Suitable for vegetarians, (n) Contains nuts, always inform your server of any allergies before placing your order, as not all ingredients can be listed.