Choose from two offers: Pre-Theatre Set Menu or Complimentary Glass of Prosecco with Afternoon Tea.
Scoff & Banter Bloomsbury is located just 5 minutes from the Dominion Theatre, the perfect location pre-theatre dinner and post-theatre drinks.
Scoff & Banter celebrates hearty and contemporary British cuisine. It invites you to discover lovingly prepared seasonal British cooking, using the finest locally sourced ingredients. Our Afternoon Tea includes mouth-watering scones, delicate finger sandwiches and naughty pastries as well as a selection of fine teas.
Available only at Scoff & Banter Bloomsbury.
Offer 1: Complimentary Glass of Prosecco with Afternoon Tea, £30. Valid Monday – Friday 2pm-4.30pm and Saturday and Sunday 1pm-4.30.
Offer 2: Lunch and Pre-Theatre Set Menu: 2 course for £17 or 3 course for £22. Valid everyday before 6.30pm. Choose from the set menu below:
- Prawn cocktail with spicy lemon mayo
- Roasted vine tomato soup
- London gin-and-lime-cured salmon with cucumber and juniper dressing
- Breaded corn fed chicken with a warm garlic and herb butter, served with a lemon and kale salad
- Fish pie with salmon, cod and prawns in a creamy white wine sauce served with lemon steamed kale and peas
- Smoked Applewood cheese and broccoli pie served with hand cut chips
- Eton mess
- Warm Bramley apple crumble served with vanilla custard
- Colston Bassett stilton and Barber’s Vintage cheddar with pears and pickled walnuts
HOW TO REDEEM
Simply show your TKTS or Official London Theatre ticket. You can book in advance over the phone on 020 7666 2068.
Terms: Lunch and pre-theatre offer: Offer valid Monday to Sunday, before 6:30pm. Afternoon tea offer: Offer valid Monday to Friday 2pm to 4.30pm and Saturday and Sunday 1pm to 4.30. Both offers exclude key dates and are subject to availability. Offers valid until 30 September 2018. Both offers only valid at the Bloomsbury restaurant.