Enjoy a Pre-Theatre Menu with your choice of two or three courses at the Covent Garden restaurant.
Tucked away behind the bakery and patisserie in Bedford Street a short walk from the piazza, the authentic French brasserie is open from breakfast through to afternoon tea and dinner, 7 days a week. It’s a great central location for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, a pre-theatre meal, dinner or just catching up over a glass of wine and a delicious sharing platter.
Choose from the below 2 courses for £12.50 or 3 courses for £14.50 everyday between 5.30pm and 8pm.
- SOUP DE PETIT-POIS – Pea soup, chorizo, yoghurt, PAUL bread
- TERRINE DE CAMPAGNE- Pork paté, red onion comfiture & cornichon, toasted sourdough
- AVOCADO & FETA – Spicy crushed avocado, coriander, edamame &
- ASPARAGUS & OEUFS AU FOUR- Asparagus and pepper, baked eggs, yoghurt, parsley & Espelette chilli, toasted PAUL baguette
- CHICKEN PAILLARD – Pan-fried flattened chicken breast, tender stem
broccoli, lemon & tarragon dressing
- OMELETTE ARNOLD BENNETT – The famous classic smoked haddock omelette created, so the story goes, at the Savoy Hotel for the novelist Arnold Bennet
- CRÈME BRÛLÉE – Vanilla baked egg custard
- MOUSSE AU CHOCOLAT PAUL – Chocolate mousse
- GLACES & SORBETS ARTISANALES – Two scoops of your choice – please ask for today’s flavours
HOW TO REDEEM
Simply show your TKTS or Official London Theatre ticket to the host on the day of dining. You can reserve a table by calling 0207 836 3304.
Terms: Offer available with presentation of a valid Official London Theatre or TKTS ticket or confirmation email. Offer valid until 31 October 2018. Offer is 2 courses for £12.50 or 3 courses for £14.50 available everyday between 5.30pm and 8pm. Offer available from the pre-theatre set menu at the Covent Garden restaurant only. Menu can be subject to change from the above. Images are for illustration purposes only. Subject to availability.