A bar and restaurant with Greek and Turkish cuisine inspired by the flavours of the Aegean sea, Hovarda joins the ranks of London’s best Greek restaurants, with an exciting menu of reworked classics and a bar that’s open until 1.30am, seven days a week.
Enjoy a Pre-theatre Set Menu, 2 courses for £19.50 or 3 courses for £23.50.Monday to Friday 12pm-3pm, daily 5:30pm-7pm. Choose from:
- Smoked Trout – Tomato, capers, keta
- Beetroot – Wood-fired beetroot, orange, Lor cheese (V)
- Greek Salad – Barrel-aged feta, cretan dekos (V)
- Fried Squid – Squid ink mayo, lemon
- Wood Fire Roasted Chicken – Baby chicken, corn, spelt
- Kleftico – Slow roasted Ryeland lamb, lamb fat potatoes, oregano, lemon
- Sebze Shish – Aubergine, Courgettes, tomatoes, muhamara (walnut) sauce (V)
- Seafood Pasta – Clams, mussels, baby squid
- Grilled Seabass Fillet – Spinach, chilli, lemon butter, chips
- Lokma – Cinnamon ice cream, thyme honey, walnuts
- Ekmek Kadayif – Mastica and sahlep ice cream
- Selection Of Sorbets – (3 scoops)
HOW TO REDEEM
Simply show your TKTS or Official London Theatre ticket at the restaurant. You can book a table in advance online or by calling 020 3019 3460.
Terms: Offers available with presentation of a valid Official London Theatre or TKTS ticket or confirmation email or pre-booking. Subject to availability. Only available during listed times and days: Monday to Friday 12pm-3pm, daily 5:30pm-7pm. Valid for 2 to a maximum of 10 diners. Prices includes Tax, excludes service. Offer valid until 30 April 2019.