Enjoy two courses for £25 per person or three courses for £30 per person from a Special Set Menu at Asia de Cuba at St Martins Lane Hotel.
Asia de Cuba’s location in the heard of theatreland makes it the perfect dinner option when you’re heading to a show. For global travellers with a cultured palate and a love of variety, Asia de Cuba is a destination restaurant with a must-taste fusion philosophy. Fresh ingredients, handcrafted dishes and eye-catching interiors make for an unforgettable dining experience with surprising cultural flavours.
Choose from the Special Set Menu:
- SALMON CEVICHE – citrus cured, passion fruit leche de tigre, cucumber shiso salsa
- BLACK BEAN & PLANTAIN EMPANADAS – rocoto sweet & sour
- ‘THE CRISPY CALAMARI’ salad – banana, chayote, cashews, hearts of palm, orange-sesame vinaigrette
- RED QUINOA SALAD – grilled vegetables, heirloom tomatoes, roasted corn, baby frisée, avocado, chinese leeks, queso fresco, saffron yuzu vinaigrette
- TAMARIND-GLAZED SALMON – cucumber, jicama, yellow peppers, snow peas, aji amarillo vinaigrette
- SEVEN SPICE HALF CHICKEN – snow peas, creamy congri, shiitake mushrooms, maduros, pan jus
- CUMIN-DUSTED TUNA – white beans, chorizo salsa, tatsoi, garlic-sesame vinaigrette
- VEGAN SOFRITO PAD THAI – shimeji mushrooms, peppers, gai choy, bean shoots, peanuts
SIDES (supplement £5 per side)
- PLANTAIN FRIED RICE – avocado ceviche, maduros
- YUCA ‘FRIES’ – onion mojo
- SAUTÉED BOK CHOY – garlic chips, lime
- GRILLED MARKET VEGETABLES
- THAI COCONUT & LEMONGRASS FLAN – orange consommé, caramel
- GUAVA-WHIPPED LAYERED CHEESECAKE – coconut tuile, dehydrated tropical fruit
- SORBET – meringue, yuzu, coconut water
- MEXICAN DOUGHNUTS – choice of caramel or thai chilli chocolate
HOW TO REDEEM
Simply show your TKTS or Official London Theatre ticket to your host on the day of dining. Booking is recommended. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7300 5588 to make a reservation.
Terms: Available everyday, excluding Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve. Max group size is 8 people a table. Special Set Menu consists of 4 starters, 4 mains, 4 desserts options. The two-course option can be a combination of starter and main or main and dessert. Offer is subject to availability. For food allergies and intolerances, please speak to a member of our team about your requirements before ordering. A full list of all allergens contained in each dish is available on request. A discretionary service charge of 15% will be added to your bill. After a deduction of the credit card commission payable on this and 1% administration fee, the balance is all distributed to service staff.